Need some info on webcaching

Hi,

 I'm looking for useful links, papers or any other source of
information on webcaching as an application level multicast for a
graduate class presentation. Any suggestions as to where to look
for information apart from IEEE resources will be very helpful.

Thanks,
gayathri

Gayathri Subramanian              	[email protected]
1230, West 29th street, Apt #17     	[email protected]
Los Angeles,CA 90007              	http://www-scf.usc.edu/~gsubrama
Phone: (213) 749 6642

         / / / / /_  / /                  U N I V E R S I T Y
       / /_/ /___/ / /___        S O U T H E R N   C A L I F O R N I A