RE: [ns] about throughput in one link

Hi,

The implementation of my protocol, PTP, does it rather nicely.
I haven't submitted it to the ns project yet as the code is
rather ugly (written in hurry), but I plan to do so as soon
as possible. For details about PTP, check the ns research page.

If you need the code right now and don't care that it's ugly, let
me know.

Regards,
Michael