[ns] Question About Creating Asymmetric TCP Connections

Hi,

What is the easiest way to create, say, two different Asymmetric (in terms
of response time) TCP connections sharing a link node1-node2?  Is there a
parameter that I can set so that both connections go from
node1 to node2 but still have different response times? Or do I have to have
at least one TCP connection originate from another node so that there is
some extra delay for one of the connections?

Thanks!

--Jason