Re: [ns] Is there ways to schedule packet transmission in TCL

Thanks Haobo.

I modify udp.cc and add otcl command send(size_,0) which call udp's
sendmsg() for udp agent. But I need to take over all the send function.
Is there method to stop agent transmission so that I can control it's
transmission at large? I only know that "$src stop" is for application stop.

Your furthure help is very much apreciated.