[ns] ns class hierarchy

Dear ns users,

I'm wondering whether there is any way to obtain information on the entire
(or relevant portion of ) class hierarchy used by ns.  After going through
Marc Greis's tutorial, I think mere knowledge on which files to modify may
not be sufficient for new users without an idea of the whole picture on the
ns internals such as the class hierarchy and the usage of the relevant
classes.  Is there any documentation or source where I can obtain
information?  Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Wang Qiang