[ns] should I update

Hi,

I had installed ns-2.1b6 around Jan 2000, and worked on it for 5-6
months. Had done quite a bit of work and hence am familiar with fair
portion of the code. Since then I have been out of touch (one
semester).

And now need to simulate WDM links on ns (to test a scheduler that I have
implemented). Do you suggest that I do a fresh install before I start
making changes?

TIA.

Regards,
Sudhin.

****************** Sudhindra Suresh Bengeri ********************
Graduate Research Assistant   | Home:                          |
to Dr. George N. Rouskas      | 2110, Gorman St.,              |
Dept. of Computer Science,    | Raleigh, NC - 27606            |
NCSU, Raleigh, NC 27606       | Ph. (919) 852-1961             |
My web projection: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ssbenger