As primary author:
Optimized version of RFC1321 MD5 reference code, as cited in RFC1810, and deployed in Cisco IOS.
Also availabe is an optimized alternate hash algorithm (AHA).
- Optimized version of RFC1321 MD5 reference code, as cited in RFC1810, and deployed in Cisco IOS.
- An example of what NOT to do with the DNS
- Converts files from ical .ics format to Palm Desktop Calendar .vcs format
- Checks RFCs and Internet Drafts for up-to-date citations to most recent RFCs and their dependents.
- FreeBSD 5.2 patches to enable string-based loose-source-routing (LSR) in IP via string rewriting rules.
- A dynamic multoverlay management system based on the X-Bone
LSAM - Large-Scale Active Middleware
- Multicast web push technology to help the web scale better and operate more efficiently when deployed on a large scale.
- A system for file-based configuration of networking resources
- Tool for the automated deployment and management of IP-level overlay networks.
Template for Internet-Drafts and RFCs for WinXP MS Word 2000+.
- A way to write IETF, IRTF, and Independent Stream documents using a modern, commercial word processor.
General-interest MS Word 2003 Templates
- Sigcomm submission template (based on ACM publications with corrected styles, margins, and 10-point type)
- USC/ISI Microsoft Office 2012 Templates (useful primarily within USC/ISI):
- xml2rfc info. for Windows XP/cygwin