Re: Core Based Tree(CBT) for ns

Hi, Paul

>From the current snapshot of ns2, under ~/tcl/mcast, there is a BST.tcl,
which is a simple implementation of bi-direction multicast protocol. I
think it is very similar to the functions of CBT, except the user has to
explicitly define the variable RP($grp) to a particular node in your
topology. There is also a example script file under tcl/ex/newmcast/mcast5.tcl,
you can take a look. Besides that, I am not aware any implementation of
CBT in ns2 so far.

shuqian yan