Re: a newbie question

At 15:20 17/01/00 +0000, you wrote:

>I'm looking into using ns to simulate network-aware mobile programs.
Hence, the
>following rather generic question: is it possible to schedule topology
modifications

At the University of Malaga (Spain) we have developed a set of extensions
to add support in ns for active networking, which is very related to the
topic you mention above; the extensions are not finished yet, although
they should be soon. A paper has been accepted at the Internet Workshop
2000 which will be held in Taiwan. We didn't consider dynamic topology
changes, but our work might help you.

Tell me if you are interested.

Regards,
G.