Re: [ns] GKMP with NS : new Multicast Protocol

Hi,now I am working on another secure multicast protocol, there are a lot of problems.
as far as I know, you can generate agent using OTCL.  there is no security in NS, and also it is not necessary. In ns , almost all of th applications are "virtual" applications, all that matter is the size and the time. So you should evaluate the time needed for encryption,decryption or other  operations,then decide the link delay.

Koubaa Anis wrote:

Hi ns usersI'm now trying to work with NS to Simulate the GKMP protocol. So Must I work with C++ to creat the new agent? or is there a poosibility to work with TCL directly? More over I want o kown how multicast protocol is implemeted in NS. Is there any kind of security in NS Conception of multicast?? Thkx