[ns] ftp rate & data size

Hi, ns people:

I have one question related to ftp rate & data size. Could anyone give me
the answer?

If I set a TCP agent and use ftp as the application, how can I know that
the rate of ftp to send out packets? I means how long for ftp to wait
until sending next data bytes? and what are the data_sze? Can I change
these two parameters? Which file, if I need to change them?
Since I check ns-default.tcl, I can not find any default values for these
two parameters.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

C.L.

Chien-Lung Wu						[email protected]
Graduate Student of ECE 				(O) 919-513-1894
at North Carolina State University			(H) 919-233-6724