Re: [ns] Drop-tail queue principle?

Dear Yan,
   Thanks for reply!
   It seems that the queue length is totally indepent
on the bandwidth. But I wonder how NS can simulate the
difference of link bandwidth. What's more, NS
documents thow that there is a queue assocaited with
the link object. What's the purpose of that queue?

Regards
David
--- Yan Hu <[email protected]_21cn>,