[ns] Building OSPF Simulation

Title: Building OSPF Simulation

Hi,

I want to use NS to build some OSPF Simulations with several OSPF areas.
Are there any existing TCL script packages that I can use to create
simulation for multiple LAN segments, interconnected with OSPF routers?

Eventually I want to do some additions to the OSPF routing/forwarding
 algorithms and run the simulations again to compare the routing
performance. For this, I guess, I will have to modify the underlying
C/C++ routing code.

If anybody has done this type of simulation or related work with NS,
and can forward me any related pointers, that will be really helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar Kshirsagar