Re: [ns] From Mehdi khabbazian

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Mehdi Khabbaziyan wrote:

> First in NS manual, at the end of chapter 9, it is written that for access
> to examples on DIFFserv model, please refer to ns/tcl/ex/diffserv but in my
> NS (Ver 2.1b7a) there is not such directory. Also there is not ns/diffserv/
> directory in my version. so how can I access to examples
> on diffserv and its files?

As you'll see from:
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/CHANGES.html
diffserv was integrated on 1 November 2000 - a couple of weeks after
2.1b7a was released. (Sensible, really, since then there's a lot of
time to beat on it before the next release.)

Either get the Nortel code from their webpage and integrate it
yourself, upgrade to a daily snapshot, or figure out all the changed
files and get them from CVS.

L.