[ns] New trace for wireless

Dear Gurus,
I was trying to use the revised trace format for wireless simulation.
What I have put in my code is this (for the trace):

set tracefd     [open $opt(tr) w]
set nf [open myproj-out.nam w]
$ns_ use-newtrace
$ns_ namtrace-all-wireless $nf $opt(x) $opt(y)
$ns_ trace-all tracefd
where 'tr' contains the trace output file name (myoutput.tr).

Now, I get the myoutput.tr file with ALL sorts of things that the cmu-trace
format prints. How come I'm not getting the new trace format output?
Any idea at all? I wanted to use the new trace format.
Definitely I'm doing wroing somewhere. Pls help if you can :-)
Thanks in advance,
cheers
jahan.