[ns] Diffserv:default code point for undefined flows

Hi all
I was going through the ns diffserv code, in
particular dsPolicy.cc, and I am referring to the code
below:

policyTableEntry*
PolicyClassifier::getPolicyTableEntry(nsaddr_t source,
nsaddr_t dest) {
  for (int i = 0; i <= policyTableSize; i++) {
    if ((policyTable[i].sourceNode == source) ||
(policyTable[i].sourceNode == ANY_HOST)) {
      if ((policyTable[i].destNode == dest) ||
(policyTable[i].destNode == ANY_HOST))
	return(&policyTable[i]);
    }
  }

  // !!! Could make a default code point for undefined
flows:

  printf("ERROR: No Policy Table entry found for
Source %d-Destination %d.\n", source, dest);
  printPolicyTable();
  return(NULL);
}

Has anyone tried to set default code points for
undefined flows? Or any ideas for how to go about it?
If yes, then it would be a big help if you could share
them, because I want the DV routing protocol to work
with Diffserv, and the initial packet exchanges (for
gaining routing information) are making it very
difficult for me to do so, unless I define policies
for all source-destination pairs.

Anurag