[ns] any1 know about Error: type `TclObject' is not a base type?

Hi,

I need to write my own TCP agent. This agent need to change only the output
function w.r.t original.
In tcp.h file I have declared it like:

class PassTcpAgent : public virtual TcpAgent {
public:
      PassTcpAgent();
      virtual void output(int seqno, int reason = 0);

};

In my tcp-pass.cc file it is

static class PassTcpClass : public TclClass {
public:
  PassTcpClass() : TclClass("Agent/TCP/PassTcp") {}
  TclObject* create(int, const char*const*) {  //**** Error line
    return (new PassTcpClass());
   }
} class_pass;

and there is output funtion .....
When I try to make, it gives me following error
Error:

tcp-pass.cc: In method `class TclObject * PassTcpClass::create(int, const
char *const *)':
tcp-pass.cc:19: type `TclObject' is not a base type for type `PassTcpClass'
make: *** [tcp-pass.o] Error 1

Can any one tell why the error is?

Muhammad Ali Baig