Re: [ns] ad-hockey displaying last node in the top-left corner

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. Looking at the source node of ad-hockey, I
managed to get it working after some minor modifications. Yet, ad-hockey
for some reason seems to always follow a numbering scheme of 1 to n
(when generating scenario files as well), although ns, setdest and
relevant tools generated tcl code for a
numbering scheme from 0 to n-1 as you pointed out.
So, I don't really know what assumption is the right one. It works for now.

    - Andronikos