Re: [ns] a binding problem?

i change the value of size_ in the C++ command() function ans recv()
function but when i visualize the simulation  on nam i have been
surprised that the two primar packet take the value of the default one
declared on "ns-default.tcl". I don't know how.

I also encountered a similar problem. I set the ecn_ property of Agent/TCP to true. However, I found that the default in the ns-defaults.tcl (false) is used for some packets during the simulation.

I could not find any explanation to the problem.

Please let me know the solution if you can find.

cheers,

Bahri OKUROGLU

Software Design Engineer             Nortel Networks, Netas R&D RT6
mailto:[email protected]              http://www.netas.com.tr
mailto:[email protected]      http://www.nortelnetworks.com
Nortel Networks, Netas  Alemdag Cad. Umraniye 81244 ISTANBUL TURKEY